#True copy of the paper delivered to the sheriffs of London and Middlesex by Mr. William Anderton at the place of execution, which he designed there to have spoken, but being frequently interrupted by the ordinary, Mr. Samuel Smith, desired the said sheriffs to publish or dispose of it as they should think fit, seeing a dying man was not suffered to speak#
##Anderton, William, d. 1693.## True copy of the paper delivered to the sheriffs of London and Middlesex by Mr. William Anderton at the place of execution, which he designed there to have spoken, but being frequently interrupted by the ordinary, Mr. Samuel Smith, desired the said sheriffs to publish or dispose of it as they should think fit, seeing a dying man was not suffered to speak Anderton, William, d. 1693.
This keyboarded and encoded edition of the work described above is co-owned by the institutions providing financial support to the Early English Books Online Text Creation Partnership. This Phase I text is available for reuse, according to the terms of Creative Commons 0 1.0 Universal. The text can be copied, modified, distributed and performed, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- 2006-02 TCP Assigned for keying and markup
- 2006-02 Apex CoVantage Keyed and coded from ProQuest page images
- 2006-03 Mona Logarbo Sampled and proofread
- 2006-03 Mona Logarbo Text and markup reviewed and edited
- 2006-04 pfs Batch review (QC) and XML conversion
- True Copy of the PAPER delivered to the SHERIFFS of London and Middleſex, by Mr. William Anderton, at the Place of Execution, which he deſigned there to have ſpoken, but being frequently interrupted by the Ordinary, Mr. Samuel Smith, deſired the ſaid Sheriffs to publiſh or diſpoſe of it as they ſhould think fit, ſeeing a dying Man was not ſuffered to ſpeak.
Types of content
- Oh, Mr. Jourdain, there is prose in there!
##Tag Usage Summary##
###Header Tag Usage###
|5.||date||8||@when (1) : 2006-06 (1)|
|10.||idno||6||@type (6) : DLPS (1), STC (2), EEBO-CITATION (1), OCLC (1), VID (1)|
|11.||keywords||1||@scheme (1) : http://authorities.loc.gov/ (1)|
|14.||language||1||@ident (1) : eng (1)|
|19.||prefixDef||2||@ident (2) : tcp (1), char (1) • @matchPattern (2) : ([0-9-]+):([0-9IVX]+) (1), (.+) (1) • @replacementPattern (2) : http://eebo.chadwyck.com/downloadtiff?vid=$1&page=$2 (1), https://raw.githubusercontent.com/textcreationpartnership/Texts/master/tcpchars.xml#$1 (1)|
|24.||ref||2||@target (2) : https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ (1), http://www.textcreationpartnership.org/docs/. (1)|
###Text Tag Usage###
|4.||div||1||@type (1) : letter (1)|
|5.||g||13||@ref (13) : char:EOLhyphen (12), char:punc (1)|
|10.||pb||2||@facs (2) : tcp:99442:1 (2)|