Collection of KeyMagic Keyboard Layouts
- Some keyboards are officially maintained by KeyMagic project
- Some keyboards are user submitted and not maintained by KeyMagic Project
- Some keyboards are provided along with source (kms)
Submitting new keyboard
- You are owner of the keyboard you are submitting or authorized person to submit.
- You may submit
km2file with or without
- By submitting your keyboard, you are granting permissions to us to host your keyboard and redistribute the
km2file you are submitting.
- If you are submitting along with
kmssource file, you are granting permissions to us to modify and redistribute the
kmsfile you are submitting.
You need to know basic Git knowledge for submitting keyboards