This is a work-in-progress of a sample Rails app supporting recurring payments with Recurly.js.
Follow me on Twitter for updates: @thibaut_barrere
The current code relies on Recurly.js v2. It is still usable and will be for some time I believe, but you will prefer to adapt it to Recurly.js v3 directly to save some time.
- Recurly.js: The Basics
- Recurly.js: Picking a Signup Workflow
- Recurly.js: Implementing Sign-Up (currently being written)
The code is not meant to be high-quality, nice looking etc but rather, a quick getting started guide with minimal dependencies and scenarios.
- As a user, I can sign-up for a monthly subscription of your great product
- As a user, I can also close my account which will result in immediate termination
- As a user, I want to be able to update my billing information
- As a user, I want to list my past invoices
- create a Recurly account (free as long as you do not enable a production payment gateway)
- create a "freelancer" plan (do not configure a trial period - the app handles it to be able to show the correct price at sign-up)
- you'll want to setup VAT etc if applicable in your settings
- enable API access and JS API access
config/settings.ymlbased on the sample