Item Tracker for La-Mulana Remake Randomizer
- Tracks progress for randomized playthroughs
- Includes some information not available in the pause menu, such as which mantras you've recited and whether or not you have the map for Shrine of the Mother
- Ability to change background color and text color, either by double-clicking the background/text or using the menu option.
- Ability to reorganize item layout (with some limitations).
- Death tracker (beta) which automatically saves across sessions and can be manually adjusted by left or right clicking.
- Ability to save settings.
Download the zipfile from the latest build at https://github.com/thezerothcat/LMRItemTracker/releases, unzip, and run the executable.
- Item tracker code written by thezerothcat.
- Code for automatically tracking changes to La-Mulana written by Worse Than You.
- LiveSplit libraries were used in the making of this software. See below for details.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2013-2017 Christopher Serr and Sergey Papushin
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.