Here, please add a description of your pull request and instructions for the reviewer to verify your work. Pull requests without an adequate description will not be reviewed until one is added.
- Stay on point and keep it small so it can be easily reviewed. For example, try to apply any general refactoring separately outside of the PR.
- Consider adding unit tests, especially for bug fixes. If you don't, tell us why.
- All new and existing tests pass.
- Linting passes.
- Consider updating documentation. If you don't, tell us why.
- List the environments / platforms in which you tested your changes.