A Leiningen plugin to convert Maven pom.xml files to project.clj files.
[lein-nevam "0.1.2"] into the
:plugins vector of your
:user profile, as shown in the Leiningen documentation.
lein-nevam is mean to be run in project directory that has an existing pom.xml file but has no project.clj.
$ lein nevam
- when running against 2.0.0-peview1, if you first run nevam outside of an existing project (as intented) you may see an org.sonatype.aether.resolution.DependencyResolutionException. Simply run
lein nevamonce from within an existing lein project. This is fixed in leiningen master.
- you'll need to have removed your repositories entry for clojars or it will clash with lein defaults, (see: "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate key: clojars"). This may not be an issue with 2.0.0-preview1
- you will need to exclude swank-clojure from dependencies to avoid conflcts (see: "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No value supplied for key: true").
- support 1.x
- allow overwriting of existing project.clj file
- keep track of non-translatable pom setting (perhaps in :lein-nevam/pom-only) and hook into lein pom task to reinsert them into pom
- perhaps print out information about the non-translatable things in pom
Copyright © 2012 Tom Hickey
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.