Turn your gists into easy, beautiful, responsive blog posts--a "GistLog". Just paste a Gist URL into GistLog.co and you're up and running.
You can also just replace
gist.github.com in any URL with
gistlog.co, and you instantly have a beautiful GistLog.
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- PHP mcrypt extension
- Clone the repository locally
- Install dependencies with
.envand modify its contents to reflect your local environment
- Configure a web server, such as the built-in PHP web server, to serve this site using the +public+ directory as its root
- Go to https://github.com/settings/developers and create a Oauth app
- Create a token here https://github.com/settings/tokens that has access right to Gist
php -S localhost:8080 -t public
Please see the contributing.md for more explicit instructions on how to contribute to the project.
If you have an idea for the project, please look at the open issues, and if your idea isn't there, open an issue for discussion.You can write a pull request without validating the idea first, but it will open up the possibility that you spend a lot of time writing a feature and it gets rejected.