Home Assistant Growatt sensor
A sensor to integrate Growatt solar panels into Home Assistant. It tracks three metrics:
- today; the kWh generated today
- total; the kWh generated in total
- current; the W currently generating
- Grab the latest release and download it to your
custom_componentsfolder inside the Home Assistant configuration directory and unpack it.
- Or use HACS to manage the installation
Add the following entry into
# Example configuration.yaml entry sensor: - platform: growatt username: USERNAME password: PASSWORD
Note: the component is a bit heavy on the login-side but personally haven't had any issues with that. This is on the todo list.