Create at embed-able map iFrame using WMS services and leaflet. You can see a demo here.
Configuration options are located in js/config.json.
- basemaps - A basemap can be any tile server (zxy). Give the base map in identifier and suppy it with a title, url (with placeholders for zxy - see examples). Options currently include attribution information.
- wmsurl - The URL to the WMS server. Note this is the base url - GetCapabilities or GetFeatureInfo will be tacked on in the code.
- wmsnamespace - This is a namespace filter property (think GeoServer). Leave it empty to get everything.
- wmsfilter - Filter out any entries that don't contain this text. Leave it empty to get everything.
- attribution - Attribution for the WMS layers.
- defaultlayer - This currently does nothing. You're welcome!
- center - The default map center to begin at.
- zoom - The default zoom level to begin at.
- search - Include a search box in the map. Currently does nothing. You're welcome!