James.Testing is a set of libraries of test utilities named after the author who wrote the book of James in the Bible.
"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow."
It's a fairly apt description of what testing ought to do for our applications as well. As we validate our applications through testing like our faith, it has a chance to grow in quality and depth.
The current set of libraries is as follows: (click on each link to learn more)
- James.Testing - general purpose action extensions to aid in testing.
- James.Testing.Rest - a dead simple client for rest-based services.
- James.Testing.Wcf - a dead simple client for soap-based services.
- James.Testing.Pdf - a library for interacting with .pdf documents/content.
- James.Abstractions.System - abstractions for mocking the System namespace.