Facebook Open Graph update
Contributors: skithund Tags: facebook, opengraph, open graph, og, graph api, cache Requires at least: 3.5.0 Tested up to: 4.9.5 Stable tag: trunk License: GPLv3 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Updates Facebook Open Graph when publishing or updating a post.
Updates Facebook Open Graph when publishing or updating a post. Also known as "Facebook scraping" or pre-caching. Pre-caching fixes a known problem when content is shared for the first time and the image is missing.
- Upload this plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
My post title didn't get updated
Once 50 actions (likes, shares and comments) have been associated with an object, you won't be able to update its title.
access_tokenin Open Graph request
- WordPress coding standards
- Requires WordPress 3.5.0
- 4.7.x tested
- Don't scrape menu items
- Scrape on
- Instantiate class on
- Only allow scraping of individual post if the user can edit it
- Do not scrape if blog is not public
- Allow individual posts to be updated from edit listing
- Initial release