This page is included as required by the Chrome Web Store, and details exactly what personal information is collected (if any) by the extension and the usage of each.
- In short: WAIncognito does not collect any personal information that the extension may have access to.
- No information is sent back to any external server, ever.
- All the personal information the extension can technically access, such as your messages, your name, your photo, etc. are never shared with any third-party or even saved somewhere externally.
Usage of private data
- WAIncognito uses personal information like your chat list only for the main purpose of the extension (for example, showing you the contact name you are about to block receipts from)
- The extension will never do any operations using the WhatsApp account on your behalf without your explicit permission. Operations include things like sending messages, changing your status, etc.