This is an example of Oracle system for Waves Blockchain.
Preliminary steps before running Centaur Oracle:
Create keystore file using the following command
keytool -genkeypair -alias mykey -storepass s3cr3t -keypass s3cr3t -keyalg RSA -keystore keystore.jks
Public key from the keystore has to be pushed to Waves Account using Data Transaction
Then take /resources/smartscript.txt, this is oracle smart account script. And then add it to your account.
How to run Oracle:
- Open file app.conf
- Add keyPass, storePass from keystore
- Add waves account address, publicKey, privateKey
- oracleCurrentHeight option can be set to current blockchain height, it is useful when restarting the application
- Place recently generated keystore file at the same location with app.conf
- Currently Oracle has been setup write random digit each 30 blocks. This digit can be changed using variable OracleConstants#BLOCK_PERIOD
- sbt compile
- sbt assembly
- java -jar CentaurOracle-assembly-1.0.jar &