- (LHR) Extend the new LHR unlock functionality to ETH+ALPH dual mining, and ERGO single mode.
LHR tune values aren't accurate, but once you've found a value that's stable for your GPU, you can set it manually with
--lhr-tuneand get consistent results across miner restarts.
- (LHR) Allow setting "up" and "down" auto-tune intervals separately, e.g.
--lhr-autotune-interval 5:120, meaning that in
--lhr-autotune-mode fullmode the miner will be increasing LHR tune value every 5 minutes, and decreasing it as soon as it starts tripping LHR more frequently than once every two hours.
- (LHR) Change
--lhr-autotune-step-sizedefault value to 0.1 (previously 0.5)
- (LHR) Low power mode can now be set for GPUs individually, e.g.
--lhr-low-power 0,1,1,0- the second and third GPUs will be working in low power mode.
If you previously had
--lhr-low-powerin your config, the equivalent would be
"lhr-low-power": "1"in HiveOS).
- LHR unlocker is more stable compared to 0.25.12, infinite LHR lock loops should be solved now
blake3) "Duplicate share" issue
IMPORTANT: LHR unlocker requires 512.xx version of the driver on Windows, and 510.xx on Linux. It will not work properly with older drivers.
ethash) Improve LHR unlock functionality (dual modes and
autolykos2LHR performance is unchanged)
Expect about 78-79% in normal mode, and 75% in low power mode (see
- Change default value of
down(used to be
- (Linux) Memory temperature is not displayed on some GDDR6X cards
Make sure you remove any
--lhr-tune settings you may have in your existing configuration. The miner will calibrate the unlocker and the hashrate should go up to its normal level in about a minute after the miner displays
calibration finished message.
Linux - 470.xx or newer
Windows - 512.xx (although 472.xx works fine too)
A few tips if you experience frequent LHR locks:
- Make sure you don't have monitors connected to your LHR cards, or at least turn them off during miner start up to let it calibrate correctly. Avoid using RDP if it puts load on your LHR cards.
- Do not delay applying overclock - this will mess up calibration results and the miner will display unrealistically high LHR tune values.
- Try reducing memory overclock of the GPU that frequently trips LHR.
- Allow setting "LHR dual ratio" parameter for ETH+ALPH dual mining,
--dual-algo-mode a12:r10:lr12(dual ratio 10, LHR dual ratio 12)
- (Linux) Display memory temperature for GPUs with GDDR6X memory type (requires administrative privileges)
progpow) Miner frequently disconnects from the pool when mining SERO
- Improve ETH+ALPH dual mining performance for LHR cards (high power limit / core clock is important to get high ALPH hashrate).
In order for the miner to re-tune your cards, remove LHR tune values from your config if you previously set them.
--lhr-algoparameter is deprecated and is now an alias for
- Miner uses incorrect worker name for the secondary algorithm if
- (WebUI) Various fixes around dual mining configuration setup
- Add ETH+ALPH dual mining support for non-LHR cards (see https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/Dual-mining for more details)
- (WebUI) Add an optional "Lock Count" column to track the number of times the GPU hit an LHR lock
- (WebUI) Login sessions are preserved between miner restarts if the watchdog is enabled
- Add DNS-over-HTTPS support when resolving mining pool domain names (see
- Add an option not to set mining pool domain name in SNI header for SSL connections (see
- Resolve domain names through SOCKS5 proxy if
- Display mining pool IP address in console
- (WebUI) Make the monitoring page layout more compact on mobile phones
- Miner is not creating a log file when
- GPU does not get turned off when overheated while mining in dual mode
- (WebUI) Charts are not scaled correctly when zooming in