Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
result for ... does not validate on CPU!errors on x21s and dedal
- Add algos: astralhash, jeonghash, padihash, pawelhash (used by GlobalToken)
- Performance improvements: a few percent to x16r family of algorithms, skunk, x22i
- Highlight GPU temperatures in green/yellow/red. Temperature ranges are configured with
- Invalid shares on Dedal for some hashorders
- Not identifying a found block when mining x22i
Known issue: x21s and dedal algos are broken, please do not update if you're mining them
- Performance improvements: x22i +5%
- Performance regression on RTX cards
- Performance improvements: x22i +1-4%
Known issues: performance regression for RTX cards, will be fixed in the next release
- Add algo: x21s (Ritocoin) - can be mined at MinerMore and a few other pools
- New config parameter:
--sharerate-avr- Sliding window length in seconds used to compute sharerate (default: 600).
- Add algo: dedal
- Improve x22i: +1-3%
- Fix skunk performance issue introduced in 0.8.1
- t-rex-0.8.1-linux-cuda10.0.tar.gz 6.5 MB
- t-rex-0.8.1-linux-cuda9.1.tar.gz 6.22 MB
- t-rex-0.8.1-linux-cuda9.2.tar.gz 6.19 MB
- t-rex-0.8.1-win-cuda10.0.zip 9.42 MB
- t-rex-0.8.1-win-cuda9.1.zip 9.16 MB
- t-rex-0.8.1-win-cuda9.2.zip 9.1 MB
- watchdog-linux.tar.gz 2.89 MB
- watchdog-windows.zip 5.86 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Performance improvements: x22i +10-20%
- Miner hangs on start up when it doesn't receive authorize message response
NOTE: skunk may be slower by 1% than the previous version, will be fixed soon
- New algo: geek (GeekCash coin)
- Performance improvements (1-3%) of x16-like algorithms for GTX/RTX cards.
- Added watchdog. Replace
watchdog.exein your bat file in order to use it.
- Watchdog lets you update T-Rex using the monitoring web page or perform auto-updates if launched with
--autoupdateparameter, and also restarts the miner if it hangs for any reason.
- Default value for
-Nparamater increased from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Added "shares per minute" stats read-out.
stratum+tcp://pool URL prefix is no longer mandatory
- Reduce CPU load when using large
- "Clean jobs" feature removed in the previous release is back
- Hung on Ctrl+C in Windows
- Minor performance improvements for skunk and x16-algorithms for Pascal and Turing cards
- Crashes 20 sec after dev fee session when using
- Temporary backed out "clean job" feature that was causing rejects on some pools e.g. beepool and bitpoolmining
- Fix average hashrate reporting when using large -N values (over -N 4294)
Improve skunk, phi, polytimos; small improvements for x16r/s etc on some configurations.
Performance improvements for Turing GPUs (20xx series)
Add functionality to return to the main pool after mining on failover ones (see
client.reconnectstratum messages (used by MiningRigRentals)
clean jobsstratum flag correctly (resulting in fewer stale jobs) - this feature is supported by coinblockers.com
filehandler to API. Allows to create custom files in miner directory via API.
Add functionality to keep your failover pools separately in a config file. May be helpful if you need to load pools from file. (
t-rex -c pools.json -a x16r <your parameters>)
- Remove assert on NULL rpath in Linux.
Fix average hashrate reporting when using large