These clients can pair, connect, and send messages:
The desktop clients are ready-to-run executables. They store their local state on the filesystem in the directory where they are launched. You can run multiple copies on one machine, provided you keep those directories distinct.
The above Android/iOS applications needs to be installed on a phone or simulator. If you are a developer for the given platform, you know what to do.
These examples are for embedded boards. We don't provide complete binaries for these development boards, as you have to compile for the actual board you have. Instead we provide example programs similar to the above binaries, but in source code as demo apps. The example app includes a binary version of the communications library for the platform.
- Broadcom WICED on NetX Duo (Using WICED-SDK v3.1.2)
- TI CC3200 Simplelink SDK (Using CC3200SDK v1.1.0)
- Raspberry Pi
- Intel Edison
Here are the steps to get started using the client libraries.
- Run two clients. If you run them on the same machine, start them in each their directory.
- In either client (or both) execute
/email firstname.lastname@example.org <Your Name>to register your client for the conference price-draw. This is optional.
- On one of them, execute
/opto open it for pairings. This should get you an OTP (one time password).
- On the other, execute
/pair <OTP>to pair with the first one.
- Both acknowledges that the pairing took place by printing "Pairing completed" and stating the peerID of the other party. PeerID's are 32 bytes of data printed as hex.
- You can now place a call from one to the other using
/pcr <peerID>. This works in either direction. Both clients should print out "Routing started" and a connection ID (a small integer starting at zero).
- You can now send a message through the secure tunnel from one client to the other using
/send 0 <Message>where "0" is the connection ID you got when you executed
You may use these examples and demos for evaluation purposes only. Using SecureDeviceGridTM in your product requires a license. Please contact us.