WP Job Manager Registration Use Email
- Contributors: tripflex, fris
- Donate link: http://gittip.com/tripflex
- Tags: registration, email, user, jobify, job manager, login, login label
- Requires at least: 3.8
- Tested up to: 3.9
- Stable tag: 1.2.0
Use email address as username when a new user registers with WP Job Manager. Set custom label for
Username on login pages. Compatible with Jobify.
This plugin will use the email address as the username whenever someone registers through WP Job Manager. This will also work with any other plugins or themes that use the
With release of version 1.2.0 you can now change the default label "Username" for all login screens to use a customized user-defined label.
The Jobify theme has been confirmed and tested to work correctly with this plugin.
- note: * using email as username is disabled by default, you must enable it under the WP Job Manager settings page. There is a link to the page when you activate this plugin.
- Use email as username
- Set display_name and nickname as username that was going to be used
- Replace "Username" with "Username or Email" on login forms
- Set custom user-defined label for "Username" on login pages
Documentation will be maintained on the GitHub Wiki here.
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code and localizations to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/tripflex/wp-job-manager-registration-use-email
If you spot a bug, you can of course log it on Github
Or contact me at email@example.com
Install directly from Wordpress installation. Go to Plugins and then search for "WP Job Manager Registration Use Email"
Manual Installation * Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Install and Activate
- Go to "Job Listings > Settings > Job Submission" and select checkbox.
Frequently Asked Questions
May 7, 2014 NEW FEATURE: Custom user-defined label to change "Username" on login pages
May 5, 2014 Fix static notice issue, change add_option to update_option
May 5, 2014 BUG FIX: User role dropdown being removed on settings page
May 3, 2014 New Feature: Change "Username" to "Username or Email" on login forms Update to semantic versioning Added GitHub and Translation links to plugin page
April 19, 2014 First Release