Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Important bugfix
- Additional settings to change highlight color for Deskew and Select Content processing stages.
- Several new page sortings for some steps of scans processing.
- "Insert empty page" command in page list's context menu.
- "Override output filename" for page in its context menu.
- Export for selected pages only.
- Page export can now create multi-page TIFFs. These TIFFs may contain resulting image, foreground/background or mask. Also coordinates of user defined zones can be exported to text file.
Update translations: ru
Some bugfixes and minor changes. List of changes
From now on there will be two versions of STU: v. 0.1.x and v. 0.2.x
v. 0.2.x will be a branch where all active development takes place. It'll get all new features and changes. Some changes may be conceptual and affect UX a lot.
v. 0.1.x will stick to original ST user experience. Bugfixes from 0.2.x will be backported to it. Some small features and UI improvements may be backported too. Still I can't guarantee that all of these will be backported as they may be based on top of major changes unwanted in 0.1.x or I just won't find time for this.
Both aren't final releases, RC, alphas or something like that. Both aren't declared a bug free or stable. It's just a point of time when this split happen and must I name them somehow to refer.
At this point of time 0.2.1 differs from 0.1.1 by only one feature: unified page range selection widget in Apply to.. dialogs with more flexible logic and automatically highlighted target pages in thumbnails list.
Upd to 0.1.1: bugfixes