Open EV Charts
The purpose of this projects is to collect and visualize information about the adoption of electric cars.
Viewable online version: https://open-ev-charts.org/
What data is collected
The database contains:
- Monthly sales of all cars by brand and country.
- Monthly sales of electric cars by model and country.
Electric car means pure battery electric car here.
- China: data since 2018-01 collected, numbers per brand missing
- United States: data since 2018-01 collected
- Germany: data since 2018-01 collected
- France: data since 2018-01 collected
- Netherlands: data since 2018-01 collected
- Austria: data since 2019-01 collected
- Sweden: data since 2018-01 collected
- Switzerland: data since 2018-01 collected, EV models incomplete, only models with no ICE/hybrid variant included
- Norway: data since 2018-01 collected
Data sources for other countries wanted.
- https://open-ev-charts.org/ is hosted by GitHub Pages
Feeback of any kind is welcome. Possibilities to send feedback:
Contributions of any kind are welcome. Feel free to submit pull requests and issues.
Especially you can help by adding data sets for more countries.
Requirements for data sets:
- Data needs be entered in the correct format (see existing files).
- Every data set needs a reputable source given as URL.
- The source should provide continuous monthly data.
Open EV Charts is FLOSS (free and open-source software).
All files in this repository are licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3).
Copyright 2019-2020 Simon Krauter