What is tsuru?
tsuru is an extensible and open source Platform as a Service (PaaS) that makes application deployments faster and easier. With tsuru, you don’t need to think about servers at all. As an application developer, you can:
- Write apps in the programming language of your choice
- Back apps with add-on resources such as SQL and NoSQL databases, including memcached, Redis, and many others
- Manage apps using the
- Landing page: https://tsuru.io
- Full Documentation: https://docs.tsuru.io/main/
- How to Contribute: https://docs.tsuru.io/stable/contributing/
- Repository & Issue Tracker: https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru
- Talk to us on Gitter: https://gitter.im/tsuru/tsuru
Popular plataforms supported:
Download the latest release for your platform at: https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru-client/releases/
Example for release
$ curl -sSL https://github.com/tsuru/tsuru-client/releases/download/1.1.1/tsuru-1.1.1-darwin_amd64.tar.gz | tar xz
If everything's gone well you have the tsuru running in a Kubernetes Cluster.
app list to see tsuru working, this command needs to return one app called tsuru-dashboard.
$ tsuru app list