Tuenti Programing Challenge 2
Here you will find the solutions and writeups from participants of the Tuenti Programming Challenge 2.
- finalists/: The solutions submited by the 15 finalists. Check their code, probably there are things to learn there :)
- writeups/: Some participants take the time to write down how they faced the challenges, a very interesting way of going into the mind of those programmers.
- links/: Links to all the participants that published their code online.
If your published writeup/code is missing, please drop us a note.
For reference when reviewing the submitted code and solutions, this are the questions the participants had to fight against:
- Challenge 1: The cell phone keypad
- Challenge 2: The binary granny
- Challenge 3: The evil trader
- Challenge 4: 20 fast 20 furious
- Challenge 5: Time is never time again
- Challenge 6: Cross-stitched fonts
- Challenge 7: The "secure" password
- Challenge 8: The demented cloning machine
- Challenge 9: Il nomme della magnolia
- Challenge 10: Coding m00re and m00re
- Challenge 11: Descrambler
- Challenge 12: Three keys one cup
- Challenge 13: The crazy croupier
- Challenge 14: Nails
- Challenge 15: Newspaper code
- Challenge 16: Malware detector
- Challenge 17: The Solomonic pizza cut
- Challenge 18: SOP (Sheep Oriented Programming)
- Challenge 19: Find the algorithm
- Challenge 20: May the Force be with you