GraphLab Create SDK
The GraphLab Create SDK aims to provide 3rd party extensibility to GraphLab Create. The SDK provides:
- A really simple C++ to GraphLab Create to Python FFI interface.
- High level native access to the GraphLab Create datastructures (SArray, SFrame and SGraph)
- It also provides a way for certain SFrame / SGraph Python operators which take functions (like SArray.apply, SFrame.apply or SGraph.triple_apply) to use native functions instead of Python functions.
- GraphLab Create >= 1.6.1 installation
- gcc 4.8 and above
- GraphLab Create >= 1.1 installation
- XCode 6.1 Command Line Tools. (Apple LLVM version 6.0 (clang-600.0.54))
The sdk also depends on boost 1.55 or above (headers only). We've included a subset of dependent boost 1.56 header files under boost/.
git clone https://github.com/turi-code/GraphLab-Create-SDK.git graphlab-sdk
cd graphlab-sdk && make
Use the Example Extensions
graphlab-sdk$ ipython >>> import graphlab >>> import sdk_example.example1 as example1 >>> example1.add(2, 5) 7
For extensive documentation, refer to https://turi.com/products/create/sdk/docs.
Alternatively, you can type
make doc to build local documentations (requires Doxygen).
This SDK is provided under the 3-clause BSD license.