Share stickers and customize your experience with custom sticker packs, supported by Dimension.
Creating a sticker pack
- Start a conversation with @stickers:t2bot.io
!stickers newpackand follow the instructions.
- Share the URL with your friends.
Adding custom sticker packs to your sticker picker
- Make sure you're using Dimension as an integration manager.
- Open the sticker picker (smiley icon next to where you type messages).
- Click the Edit button in the top right.
- Paste the URL to the sticker pack you want to add into the box and click "Add Stickerpack".
- Close Dimension and start using the stickers.
Admin/Operator guide: Enabling custom sticker packs / using your own sticker manager
In Dimension's configuration, make sure the following section exists:
# Custom sticker pack options. # Largely based on https://github.com/turt2live/matrix-sticker-manager stickers: # Whether or not to allow people to add custom sticker packs enabled: true # The sticker manager bot to promote stickerBot: "@stickers:t2bot.io" # The sticker manager URL to promote managerUrl: "https://stickers.t2bot.io"
enabled flag is
true, users will be able to add custom sticker packs to their pickers. Custom
stickers may require federation to work, and so it suggested that non-federated or closed environments use a
dedicated instance of turt2live/matrix-sticker-manager -
the project which makes
@stickers:t2bot.io work. The
stickerBot should be whichever user account is used by
the sticker manager, and the
managerUrl should be the base URL of the manager.