A plugin for SublimeText 2 trying to bring the power of Sam Foster's PowerPaste from Homesite
- Type a block of text using [*] as the placeholder
- Select a block of text
- Use the shortcut key (OS-X - Cmd+Ctrl+V, Windows/Linux = Ctrl+Alt+V)
- Enter the text to PowerPaste
- A coma delimited list of strings (ex. One,Two,Three)
- A span of integers (ex. 5-10)
- A single integer (ex. 5)
- Congratulation, you have PowerPasted
This is my first time writing python, I relied heavily on the tuts+ tutorial How to Create a Sublime Text 2 Plugin, you may see many striking similarities. I don't think I really needed to do this multi-threaded, but since it was so easy I did anyway.
All credit for the idea goes to Sam Foster.
I have no idea.