Magento 2 data migration tool
UB Data Migration Pro 3.1.2 released, fully compatible with the latest Magento 2.2.2Dec 13, 2017:
Sept 15, 2017: UB Data Migration Pro 3.1.0 arrived, with All-New Intuitive Dashboard
####Oct 18, 2016
UB Data Migration Pro V3 Released - a complete overhaul compared to its older sibling. Below are some of the most striking new features in the V3:
- Supports Delta Migration (incremental changes)
- Allows to migrate data into your Magento 2 site with existing database (Our old V2 version required a fresh installation instead)
- Allows to proceed migration using the command lines in Command-line interface (CLI) mode, after completing all pre-migration setting steps.
- Supports PHP Memcached (optional) to improve performance
- Ready for large-scale Magento data migration
- And much more
May 17, 2016 Update: We decided to upgrade our free migration tool to a premium version — UB Data Migration Pro to provide a better, stable and more feature-rich solution for Magento 2 migration. Check out this 9-minute video to learn more about how this new migration tool can help with Magento 2 migration.
Magento Data Migration FAQs
Successful Magento 2 Migration Case Studies
Check out all Magento 2 migration case studies here, a few to name:
- Case Study: Winetasting.com – Migrate 382,047 customer entities to Magento 2
- How Freelaunch.nl used UB Data Migration Pro to migrate 230,000 products to Magento 2
- Case study: Successful Magento 2 Data Migration for Kwaaijongens.nl
- We are going to support the following versions for magento 2 data migration:
- Magento Community Edition (CE) versions: 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, CE 1.9.x
- Magento 2 CE 2.0.0 and later
How To Install:
- We have released a Magento 2 module for this tool.
- To use this tool let's click HERE