Flavordex API Server
This is the backend server that the Flavordex app uses to sync journal data.
- Import the flavordex2.sql file into a database using the method of your choice.
- Rename Config.php.sample to Config.php (located in web/Flavordex).
- Edit Config.php with your configuration parameters.
- Place the contents of the web/ directory in a Web accessible location.
- If your server is not set up for SSL, remove
The source code for the Flavordex API Server is released under the terms of the MIT License.