Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Feature: Support for files compressed with HFS+ compression methods 3 and 4
(introduced starting with Mac OS X 10.6). Compressed files are indicated with
blue colour in HFSExplorer.
- Feature: Support in HFSExplorer for extracting extended attributes to
- Feature: Support for Mac OS X sparse image (.sparseimage) files.
- Enhancement: Add support for UDIF images larger than 2 GiB.
- Bugfix: Fix regressions in the UDIF XML and zlib-compression code which broke
UDIF image support.
- Bugfix: Fix broken parsing of non-ASCII XML data in UDIF file.
- Bugfix: Fix incorrect data being extracted for multiple-extent files.
- Bugfix: Windows installer now installs HFSExplorer shortcuts in 'All users'
instead of the user-specific start menu directory.
- Bugfix: Windows uninstaller didn't clean up files in newly added directories.
- Many other small fixes. See the git log for more info: