This nova-docker plugin pulls docker images on all compute nodes running nova-docker.
In order to make it work you have to rename the file variables-example.py to variables.py and change the necessary values If you have password authentication disabled on you master then you have to provide a private key file location replacing master_id_rsa value for the master_key variable.
For running it you should install pip and then install all the libraries in requirements.txt
easy_install pip pip install -r requirements.txt --upgrade
Then run it with:
This project is part of NUBOMEDIA project.
What is NUBOMEDIA
This project is part of NUBOMEDIA, which is an open source cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) which makes possible to integrate Real Time Communications (RTC) and multimedia through advanced media processing capabilities. The aim of NUBOMEDIA is to democratize multimedia technologies helping all developers to include advanced multimedia capabilities into their Web and smartphone applications in a simple, direct and fast manner. To accomplish that objective, NUBOMEDIA provides a set of APIs that try to abstract all the low level details of service deployment, management, and exploitation allowing applications to transparently scale and adapt to the required load while preserving QoS guarantees.
Source code for other NUBOMEDIA projects can be found in the GitHub NUBOMEDIA Group.
Follow us on Twitter @NUBOMEDIA Twitter.
Issues and bug reports should be posted to GitHub Issues.
Licensing and distribution
Software associated to NUBOMEDIA is provided as open source under GNU Library or "Lesser" General Public License, version 2.1 (LGPL-2.1). Please check the specific terms and conditions linked to this open source license at http://opensource.org/licenses/LGPL-2.1. Please note that software derived as a result of modifying the source code of NUBOMEDIA software in order to fix a bug or incorporate enhancements is considered a derivative work of the product. Software that merely uses or aggregates (i.e. links to) an otherwise unmodified version of existing software is not considered a derivative work.
You can contribute to the NUBOMEDIA community through bug-reports, bug-fixes, new code or new documentation. For contributing to the NUBOMEDIA community, drop a post to the NUBOMEDIA Public Mailing List providing full information about your contribution and its value. In your contributions, you must comply with the following guidelines
- You must specify the specific contents of your contribution either through a detailed bug description, through a pull-request or through a patch.
- You must specify the licensing restrictions of the code you contribute.
- For newly created code to be incorporated in the NUBOMEDIA code-base, you must accept NUBOMEDIA to own the code copyright, so that its open source nature is guaranteed.
- You must justify appropriately the need and value of your contribution. The NUBOMEDIA project has no obligations in relation to accepting contributions from third parties.
- The NUBOMEDIA project leaders have the right of asking for further explanations, tests or validations of any code contributed to the community before it being incorporated into the NUBOMEDIA code-base. You must be ready to addressing all these kind of concerns before having your code approved.
The NUBOMEDIA community provides support through the NUBOMEDIA Public Mailing List.