Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- All reports can be exported as either a CSV or PNG file.
- Road "Type" is now "Functional Classification"
- Custom Reports now work
- Added theme settings under "Project" dropdown
- Graph and table data now round to nearest tenth
- Notes in reports now truncate to fit table better
- Fixed issues with histroy reports resizing
- Improved performance when changing sign selection
- Fixed signs not saving all data
- Fixed issues with removing signs and deleting posts
- Fixed bug with two signs with the same description on a post
- Add 'Other' option for road type
- Reordered road type dropdown
- Changed graphs color scheme
- Notes are displayed in a more readable manner in the notes form and general report.
- Made windows render in center of screen
- Sign lookup is no longer cut off when rendering on a smaller screen
- Added road type, notes, and distresses to general road report.
- Fixed sign height not saving
- Fixes issue where Miscellaneous points were not saved to TAMS file on creation.
- Reverts change to drop own buttons. The no longer have a click behavior beyond opening list.
- Fixed typos in road module error messages.
- Refined column display on some tables.
- Adds data view in analysis tool to show actual vs expected maintenance based on rsl.
- recommendation box on sidewalks is now a combo box with four options
- and the module panel drop down buttons now open the menu on mouse over
- The add sign/feature buttons can now be directly clicked, and clicking it is the same as clicking click map
- The order of menu items under those buttons was rearranged for clarity.
TAMS Version 22.214.171.124
- Refactor & Bug-fix of modules base
- Other bug fixes
- Picturebox bug fixes
TAMS Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed bug in roads module
- Added Distribution Graphs to Roads Module
- User can make a graph based on Road Type, Surface, Governing Distress, and RSL
TAMS Version 188.8.131.52
- Other Items now correctly show what item is empty rather than "signs"
- Fixed an issue where tams files were incorrectly Identified as 'broken'
- Improved Maintainability
- Updates to generic module. This module is still considered beta quality
- Added new default items for generic module
- Other bug fixes
TAMS version 184.108.40.206
- Fixes a critical bug in generic module that could have caused loss of data.
- Fixed a bug in the signs module where date selection actually did nothing, now correctly selects the date.
- Refactored table modifacation into its own fuction.
- Function is in the base class project module since it is used by all the modules in TAMS.
- Made refinements to the roads import tool.
- Implemnts Generic module
- generic module behaves the same as the signs module in most reguards
- generic module currently supports 4 specific types and 1 fully generic type.
- generic moudle must create a new shape file when used.
- Changes auto suggestion table to better reflect common treatment reccomenations.
- Database now up to version 8
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.