Hi there, I'm Vladimir 👋
I'm a Software Engeneer Student and a Doctor
🌱 I'm an Anesthesiologist currently studying Computer Science, Software Engineering and Web Development at Holberton School France 🇫🇷.
🔭 I'm very excited to fuse my medical background with cutting-edge software engineering skills.
💡 As a lifelong learner and problem solver, I'm eager to collaborate with like-minded individuals who are driven by curiosity and innovation.
Feel free to check out my projects, share feedback, or reach out for potential collaborations. Let's connect and build something new together. 🚀
📖I love to read and play guitar. 🎸
I speak: Français, English, Svenska, Русский
⚡ Fun fact! I've biked 🚴♂️ through the frosty wilderness of Norway, pitching a tent and snoozing beneath a majestic glacier – all in the name of adventure and camaraderie! ❄️🏔️
- DepistClic: An original decisional help web application for doctors taking care of diabetic patients (September - October 2023)
- Blog: A personal project used to master Django framework (October 2023)
- AirBnB Clone: A first full Web Application project (June - October 2023)
- First Website: A very simple static website creation from scratch, as part of admission to Holberton School (September 2022)
- Monty: A simplified version of an interpreter for Monty ByteCodes files in C(May 2023)
- Simple Shell: A simplified version of a UNIX command line interpreter in C (April 2023)
- Calc: A simple command line calculator written in C (March 2023)
- Printf: A simplified version of the printf() function in C (March 2023)
Languages and Tools:
Latest Blog Posts
- From Code to Clinic: How I designed and launched my first Medical Web App
- How Do SQL Database Engines Work?
- In Python, Everything is an Object