ImpEx, vBulletin Import System
The Impex manual is still housed on vBulletin.com. We suggest reading it before getting started.
The basics of the installations are as follows:
- Download the package from github and extract the files from the zip.
- Rename the vbimpex folder to impex.
- Rename the ImpExConfig.php.new file to ImpExConfig.php
- Edit the ImpExConfig.php file, you'll need to enter the database information for the database you wish to import to, and import from.
- Upload the ImpEx files to your server in the same folder as your vBulletin file(s).
Since ImpEx is no longer distrubuted though the vBulletin build servers, a passcode feature has been added. This allows you to secure your installation. We highly recommend you set a good and secure password. This will be the password you use to get into the impex system.
By default it is set to "596d0eb1300aaec1100f204633013782".