#ASCII Art for Brackets
A Brackets extension for using ASCII art for cool lettering, using patorjk's
figlet.js. All the good stuff is his; all the dumb mistakes are mine. There probably are some, since this is my first time using node.js for anything. Feel free to file bugs and/or feature requests and I'll see what I can do.
_ _ _ _ ___ | | | | | | ||__ \ | | | | |__ _ _ _ __ ___ | |_ ) | | |/\| | '_ \| | | | | '_ \ / _ \| __|/ / \ /\ / | | | |_| | | | | | (_) | |_|_| \/ \/|_| |_|\__, | |_| |_|\___/ \__(_) __/ | |___/
Through the Brackets extension manager. If you want to do it manually, clone or download the repo,
cd node_modules, then
npm install. That will grab
figlet.js, and also its dependencies which we don't actually need.
##Usage Edit -> Convert to ASCII Art. I think it should be self explanatory from there.
- Kerning options
- A 'quick use' shortcut for using the same font without opening the panel
- 0.0.4 : Multi line selections get replaced properly; if text is highlighted when the panel is opened it will be centred in the editor. (04/02/2014)
- 0.0.3 : Fix for items repeating each time the panel was opened. (03/02/2014)
- 0.0.2 : Nicer layout thanks to @larz0 (also 19/01/2014)
- 0.0.1 : Initial release (19/01/2014)