TWITTER BOOTSTRAP FOR OMNIGRAFFLE
This is a set of Omnigraffle stencils, colors, and templates that mirror Twitter Bootstrap as closely as possible.
Install as few or as many items as you need.
- Stencils grouped by type, along with one all-encompassing stencil.
- Templates/Twitter-Bootstrap.gtemplate and Templates/Twitter-Bootstrap-classic.gtemplate
- Starter template with grid system and guides.
- The first one uses guides most faithful to Bootstrap, even though they are often placed at decimal points.
- The -classic version is retained from the previous release. It's less faithful to the current grid system, but more usable for people who rely on Omnigraffle's pixel grid.
- Swatches for your color picker.
Install the stencils and templates (OmniGraffle 6)
- Double-click the stencil or template to open it in OmniGraffle
- Click the Move button to install it locally
Install the stencils and template (OmniGraffle 5)
- Drag or copy the stencil file to
~/Library/Application Support/The Omni Group/OmniGraffle/Stencils
- Drag or copy the template file to
~/Library/Application Support/The Omni Group/OmniGraffle/Templates
(If you have an older version of OmniGraffle these folders may be in
Install the color swatches
- Drag or copy the colors file to
Note: Recent versions of OSX hide the user's Library folder by default. You can access it in Finder by holding down Option while opening the Go menu then clicking on Library.