Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Compatible with the latest PoGo API changes
- Bumped dependencies
- Now requires a hash key by default (Please read the FAQ to learn more)
- New sprites in the modal
- Save hash key and API version across launches
- Fix evolves count
- Fix transferring
- Fix evolving
- Fix enter key sign in from any input field
- API used with hash token can now be specified
- Improved UX (Thanks @hacknug !)
- Modal close button displayed incorrect icon
- Unable to sort properly
- Template rename improvements
- Defaults to API 0.53 for hash tokens
- Show info for pokemon/candy needed #101
- Login fixed (RPC 100)
- Hashing key now restored properly when
remember meis checked.
- Pogobuf patch to fix transferring. (v2.0.0/v2.0.1)
- New version of pogobuf fixes google login issues
- authType now reflected properly during login
- Improved login for flaky connections
- Hashing Key support for 0.51+ API support
- Old 0.45 API support still functions as normal for now
- Simplified Login UI
- Templated Renaming
[HP]can now be used while renaming to refer to various attributes on a pokemon. Instructions for templated renaming can be found here.
- Powering up is prevented if the current cp is the same as the max cp.
- Powering up is prevented if no candy is left.
- DPS has now been added to cinematic/charged moves.
- DPS now includes STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) for both move types.
- IV was added to the detail modal next to attack/defense