Your contributions are always welcome!
- Add one link per Pull Request.
- Add the link:
* [project-name](http://example.com/) - A short description ends with a period.
- Keep descriptions concise.
- Add a section if needed.
- Add the section description.
- Add the section title to Table of Contents.
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Don't mention
Pythonin the description as it's implied.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Remove any trailing whitespace.
- Send a Pull Request with the reason why the library is awesome.