Autocomplete with Trie
Tries for efficient automatic word completion in several languages.
- C++ - Vivek Narayanan (@vivekn)
- Go - Martijn van Maasakkers (@mvmaasakkers)
- Java - Marcus McCurdy (@volker48)
- Python - Vivek Narayanan (@vivekn)
- Ruby - Colin Dean (@colindean)
Want to add an implementation? Submit a pull request! Please also submit tests and preferably a benchmark, too.
How to Use
See the tests or the benchmarks for examples, but the general gist is something like this, in Ruby notation:
trie = Trie.new trie.insert("word") array_of_words_that_begin_with = trie.autocomplete("wo")
License - BSD