- Hundreds of C warnings were fixed.
gcc v.cnow builds without
- The mutability check now applies to function args (mutable
receivers that are not modified result in a compilation error).
- V tests now show how long each test took.
- Official Android support (only console applications via Termux for now).
- Typo check. If a variable/function/module etc is misspelled,
V will suggest the correct name.
- Lots of Microsoft C fixes, and a separate Travis instance for
- Bitwise operators
&no longer work with booleans.