Any feedback, questions and answers please post on the corresponding forum thread (Garmin users are by default a Garmin Forum user): https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?333992-Data-Field-CyclistChartsField Developers have no access to provide response for Ratings and Reviews on Garmin App store.
CyclistChartsField Data Filed for Garmin Connect IQ store. This is a free complex Data Field for the Fenix 3 watch that shows multiple values and two charts on a single field. CyclistChartsField is open source, its code can be found at github: https://github.com/vovan-/cyclist-datafiled-garmin
The Data Field is based on two other Data Fields. Special thanks for developers of the following ConnectIQ projects: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/aacfc2de-b61e-40cc-a83d-52f46f9d263d https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/dc4c99a1-0886-42f5-8605-f952956e715b
Release versions are published in the Garmin App Store
- Speed: speed in km/h or mi/h based on system settings;
- Average speed: average speed over the whole activity;
- Cadence: your current cadence with a chart on the background (last minute data);
- HR: your current heart rate with a chart on the background (last minute data);
- Distance: elapsed distance in km or miles based on system settings;
- Timer: duration of the activity in [hh:]mm:ss;
- GPS: GPS status - antenna bar;
- Battery: visualization of battery percentage as indicator bar;
- Time of the day;
- Unit settings applied only before starting the activity. During activity settings won't apply.
A Data Field needs to be set up within the settings for a given activity (like Bike)
- Long Press UP
- Data Screens
- Screen N
- Select single field
- Field 1
- Select ConnectIQ Fields
- Select CyclistChartsField
- Long Press DOWN to go back to watch face FAQ: How to add custom data field to app in fenix 3? https://www.facebook.com/GarminFenix3/posts/441344592657118
Start Bike activity. You should see the CyclistChartsField Data Field.
Changelog 2.0.1 11/02/2016
- Configurable implementation. Two fields are now configurable: bottom: distance, elevation, average HR, average PWR, calories upper right: distance + elevation chart, elevation chart, average HR chart, average PWR chart
- Fixed a potential issue with km/mi units settings, thanks to "xemoterp" for the comment: https://github.com/vovan-/cyclist-datafiled-garmin/issues/5#issuecomment-158239406
- Now speed and distance units settings may be configured separately.
- Support for 12/24h time format added based on system settings;
- Gps signal changed from text to antenna bar;
- Both km and mi unit settings are now supported based on system settings;
- Initial commit