DRBD module for Puppet
Table of Contents
- Module Description - What the module does and why it is useful
- Setup - The basics of getting started with drbd
- Usage - Configuration options and additional functionality
- Reference - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing and how
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
Configures DRBD and ensures that it is running.
drbd::resource is used to configure indiviual resources.
What drbd affects
Beginning with drbd
This module is tested on the following platforms:
- Debian 7
- Ubuntu 10.04/12.04/14.04
- RedHat 6/7
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for full details on contributing to this project.