This repository holds the source code of my website.
- Fully client-side: no server logic → can be hosted / run from anywhere, without requiring a web server
- DRY code: common elements (navigation menu and footer) are defined once and instantiated multiple times
- Progressively enhanced: functional without js and even css (except iframes' seamlessness, which currently relies in css while waiting for browsers to catch up)
- Valid, polyglot xhtml5: well-formed, valid as both html5 and xml; machine readable with any xml parser; errors are immediately denounced by the browser, so they don't creep up over time.
- Automatic feed -- need to think how to do it. Perhaps emulate friendfeed using Zapier, IFTTT or Yahoo Pipes. Or maybe build an app for it with Firebase. Sources: check out "from me" collection in feedly, my current friendfeed, github
- Since this will provide dynamic content, have the link be added dynamically to the navbar
- Need to think what platform to use. Something simple, with RSS/Atom and Disqus comments