- Install Open Dylan 2011.1 into /opt/opendylan-2011.1.
- Install virtualenv (pip install virtualenv or easy_install virtualenv).
- virtualenv try.opendylan.org to create a new virtualenv.
- Activate this new virtualenv: source try.opendylan.org/bin/activate.
- Install the requirements for this app: pip install tornado and pip install celery-with-redis.
- Install Redis and run it. I recommend using the most recent version of Redis 2.4 as earlier versions may not work.
- Grab this code and place the root directory of the repository on your PYTHONPATH.
- Run celeryd -l info in the root directory of the repository. Running it there lets it find the celeryconfig.py.
- Run the Tornado server: python server.py.
- Visit http://localhost:8888/static/index.html.
- Until the 2012.1 release is out, put a symlink from ~/Open-Dylan/ to _build in the directory where you run celery from.
- Put build-* directories from the users into an appropriate place.
- Better display of compile time errors. Grab the log from the build directory that only has the build conditions?
- Use a badge from Twitter Bootstrap to indicate the warning / error total on the output tab. (This depends on the better display of the compile time errors.)
- Timeouts and other errors in Tornado or Celery aren't displayed nicely.