Wikibase reconciliation interface for OpenRefine
An instance of this endpoint for Wikidata can be found at: https://wikidata.reconci.link/en/api
This endpoint is described in the paper "Running a reconciliation service for Wikidata", Antonin Delpeuch.
This is a new reconciliation interface, with the following features:
- Matching columns with Wikibase properties, to improve the fuzzy matching score ;
- Autocomplete for properties and items ;
- Support for SPARQL-like property paths such as "P17/P297" (which fetches the ISO code of the country of an item) ;
- Language selection (use /$lng/api as endpoint, where $lng is your language code) ;
- Reconciliation from sitelinks (Wikipedia in the case of Wikidata).