esbuild to give you smaller file size at faster build speed — This demo is about ~86kb minified and ~26kb gzipped.
If you prefer to use Pts without build steps, you can also link it directly using a CDN like cndjs or unpkg. For example:
And you can also try out Pts without any setup using the live demo editor.
Pts is a library for visualizaton and creative coding. Learn more at https://ptsjs.org.
Getting npm and yarn
- npm is a package manager for Node, and it comes with Node installation. If you don't have Node yet, download it here.
- yarn is an alternative to npm. Run
npm i -g yarnto install, or see here for more installation options. Skip this step if you would rather just use npm.
- Clone or download this repo.
- Go to the folder in terminal, and run
npm install) to install the dependencies.
npm start) to start.
localhost:8000and you should see your app running like the image above
src/app.jsto make changes to the sample app
Building for production
yarn build (or
npm run build).
Note that the Pts library uses es6 features such as extending built-in classes like Array.
- Please file an issue if you have suggestions or encounter errors.
Apache 2.0 License. See LICENSE file.