Websocket Framework v0.0.4
Licence : GNU General Public License, version 3.0 (GPLv3)
Should you use it or not ?
This project is NOT MAINTAINED ANYMORE.
Well, it was a nice experiment with PHP websockets, but you definetly want to use NodeJS instead !
- Supports RFC 6455
- Easy to use API
- Only 10 lines of code to make a working server
- Multiple servers architecture based on the same core
- A groups system enabling internal communications between group clients (like a chatrooms in a chat)
- Connected clients limit to prevent your servers from exploding
|Realtime Chat||Remote admin control panel||Hello world|
- Add a raw transport layer (raw_send()) for people who wants full control over optimisation
- Add possibility to create custom admin commands
- Add an helper to save and retrieve data in text files
- Finish the 2D game demo
- Create a realtime website demo
- Create an online radio demo
- Add an admin command to buffer server errors and retrieve them via remote client
- Add a way to ban a client definitively with the Admin API