This course is intended for solution architects and developers who are responsible for developing Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016 business process and integration solutions.
The course is divided into thirteen modules:
- Integration with Azure Logic Apps
- Using the WCF Adapters in BizTalk Server
- Creating BizTalk Server orchestrations
- Deployment and Management
- Extra modules
- BizTalk Server and B2B
- Installing and Configuring
- "The Course Evaluation lab"
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the message processing architecture and the development environment provided by BizTalk Server 2016.
- Create XML and flat-file schemas.
- Create a BizTalk map and use functoids to manipulate data in a map.
- Deploy a BizTalk project and view deployed assemblies.
- Route messages based on the contents of a received message.
- Configure common adapters to enable BizTalk integration.
- Create an orchestration to represent a business process.
- Understand Azure ServiceBus and Azure Logic Apps
- Use orchestration shapes to define a detailed business process.
- Configure an orchestration for transactional business processing.
- Create, deploy, and manage a BizTalk application.
- Configure BizTalk to consume and publish Web services.
- Configure business rules and call a business rule from within an orchestration.
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) functions for business users.
- Integrate trading partners into a business process.
For instructor-led training in Sweden
Please contact AddSkills/Cornerstone.