Small cleanup release for v3.0:
- Fixes Zeta automatic console switch
- On system's with no RTC, CP/M 3 date/time will "stick" to whatever value is set
- Update to Max Scane's CLRDIR for CP/M 3 compatibility
- XModem startup timing improved to allow much more time to start transfer
- CP/M 3, ZPM3, and NZCOM included
- Floppy and hard disk boot images
- New ROM applications (Forth, BASIC, etc.)
- Linux/MacOS custom ROM build process
- New initial drive letter assignment algorithm when booting from disk
- RC2014 bus systems now default to 115200 baud
A sincere thank you to the many individuals who contributed substantial work to this release.
See the ReadMe files for more information.