Wwidd is a browser-based desktop video library and video tagger, for organizing, searching, and playing your collection.
Wwidd is designed to be responsive and fast to work with, even in the thousand-file range. Having frequent actions such as search and tagging heavily assisted, you can set up a library with meaningful, searchable tags in no time.
Full packages and dependencies are nonger available from here. Check http://wwidd.com.
Importing videos from disk:
- Thumbnail and metadata extraction
Color-coded tag categories:
- Filtering displayed tags by category
- Searching by multiple tags
- Live search
- Adding, renaming, and deleting tags
- Scope: entire library, search results, selected or single entries
Simple installation on Windows and OS X (Snow Leopard)
- Download and install VLC.
- Go to http://wwidd.com and download the latest full package
Wwidd###OS.zip(application + dependencies).
- Unzip the package into a folder of your choice. E.g.
Normal installation on Windows (Cygwin), Linux, and OS X
- Get the dependencies one by one. Make sure all of them are in the system path after installation. The current version won't warn you about missing dependencies.
- Download the latest tagged package
X.X.zipfrom the Downloads section.
- Unzip the package into a folder of your choice.
- jQuery 1.7
- jOrder 1.2
- QUnit (for unit tests)
- Node.js 0.4.x:
start.commandon OS X (in Finder: right click + open with Terminal)
- A terminal window will pop up, ignore it (or minimize, but don't close it).
- The application will open a new window or tab in the default browser.
Check the Wiki.
- Close the browser window / tab.
- Close the terminal window.