Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Fix memory leak bug.
- wo#8179 . defer freeing states until all references are clearly gone,
clear them out in the main loop [MCR]
- attempt to free the state [MCR]
- added leak detective reporter [MCR]
v22.214.171.124 (December 17, 2018) Additional commits for libnss. * added --built-withlibnss when built without nss [MCR] * update Makefile to tables driven version [MCR] * added --built-withlibnss option [MCR] * updates to tests for show ipsec.secrets location [MCR] * wo#7817 . show location of ipsec.secrets file in whack status [MCR] * Specify email address for reporting security vulnerabilies [Samir Hussain] * change NSS init to use sql: method [MCR] * adjust functional tests to ignore NSS status, but some certificate tests are not going to run with NSS [MCR] * wo#7067 . include run-unit-tests.sh and rework Makefile with testlist [MCR] * initialize NSS libraries [MCR] * remove another USE_1DES [MCR] * cast appropriate for 32-bit platforms [MCR]
v126.96.36.199 (October 5, 2018)
Bug fixes for using libnss and building with Debian.
- wo#7597 . move errant LIBNSS setup to private_key_setup [MCR]
- Fixing typo in debian/changelog. [Samir Hussain. Hat tip to github user fleish]
v2.6.51 (September 14, 2018)
Bug fixes for various issues. Improving interopability with strongSwan. Additional work to enable NAT-Traversal in IKEv2.
v188.8.131.52 (August 24, 2018)
This release fixes CVE-2018-15836 (a Bleichenbacher-style signature forgery which involves RSA padding attack)
Always build whack with debug options and define IKEv1 as on
- KEv1 as disabled at compile time [mcr]
- define IKEV1 as on, as we can not remove IKEv1 yet, but one piece of code anticipated it [mcr]
- always build whack with debug options [mcr]
- debian: stop depending on iproute that's just a virtual package [Simon Deziel]