Kohana 3.x Log Viewer module
A Kohana module for exploring log files
This module forks original one from https://github.com/ajaxray adding suport for Kohana's 3.2 log file format, which includes stack trace
- Download this module and add the logviewer folder it to your
- Enable it in the
- Go to http://your-app-root/logs
- You are done!
How to use?
It's completely self explanatory. Here are some points for quick refs -
- All months are listed on top nav. e.g, 2011/11
- Left sidebar has a list of available log files in selected month
- If not specified, today's (current month and day) log file will be displayed
- If you want to see a fresh log for next call, just delete today's file. Kohana will generate it and add
- Formatted mode (default) may not extract all info correctly for displaying in rows. Use raw mode for those situations. NEED IMPROVEMENT here.
- You can use Level listbox for filtering by log levels.
- http://your-app-root/logs should display the log reports interface. If it don't, please check the routing in
- If you change the folder name, change the paths in
- If you want to improve, please fork and participate.
- If you've a suggestion or found a bug, please let me know at - anisniit(at)gmail.com
- BE CAREFUL ABOUT USING ON PRODUCTION!