Open Money Tracker
Open Money Tracker is an open-source Android application, which allows to manage personal finances. Development of this project is guided by simplicity and effeciency for end user.
Following features are available in current version:
- Manage expenses/incomes.
- Create reports for given period.
- Manage accounts with different currencies.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Manage exchange rates between currencies.
- Quick summaries.
- Dropbox backups.
- [Butter Knife] (http://jakewharton.github.io/butterknife/) - View annotation bindings.
- [Dagger 2] (http://google.github.io/dagger/) - Dependency injection tool.
- [MPAndroidChart] (https://github.com/PhilJay/MPAndroidChart) - Ready-to-use charts.
- [Timber] (https://github.com/JakeWharton/timber) - Convenient and small logging tool.
Development and maintenance
Project has been developed and maintained by xorum.io. We are the team of seasoned software engineers with an extensive experience in mobile development.
Have you liked Open Money Tracker? Do you have an idea of project and need help with its development? Just write us on firstname.lastname@example.org.