JustWifi is a WIFI Manager library for the [Arduino Core for ESP8266]. The goal of the library is to manage ONLY the WIFI connection (no webserver, no mDNS,...) from code and in a reliable and flexible way.
The main features of the JustWifi library are:
- Configure multiple possible networks
- Scan wifi networks so it can try to connect to only those available, in order of signal strength
- Smart Config support (when built with -DJUSTWIFI_ENABLE_SMARTCONFIG, tested with ESP8266 SmartConfig or IoT SmartConfig apps)
- WPS support (when built with -DJUSTWIFI_ENABLE_WPS)
- Fallback to AP mode
- Configurable timeout to try to reconnect after AP fallback
- AP+STA mode
- Static IP (autoconnect is disabled when using static IP)
- Single debug/action callback
Copyright (C) 2016-2018 by Xose Pérez
The JustWifi library is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The JustWifi library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with the JustWifi library. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.